Improve Safety and Accessibility
- Improve crossing conditions and shorten crosswalk distances to increase safety for transit riders accessing bus stops across the street.
- Provide ADA-compliant amenities to ensure that riders of all abilities can easily access transit service.
- Ensure buses can serve riders using wheelchairs directly from the curb/boarding area.
- Make it easier and safer for people to access transit stops.
- Investigate locations that may warrant new stops or adjustments to existing stops.